3 most important benefits of implementing ibcsTiger system
Many years of experience in implementing Warehouse Management Systems in companies from various industries have taught us that, despite differences in the types of operations and needs that change depending on the segment in which the business is conducted, some WMS needs are common. Therefore, to meet the expectations and questions of people who want to implement the WMS system in their company, we decided to bring the most important benefits of implementing such a system.
Benefits of implementing ibcsTiger system
As mentioned above, the benefits listed above are the most important pros from the point of view of our clients related to the implementation of the ibcsTiger WMS system. The list of advantages of our Warehouse Management System is, however, much broader and includes, among others:
- the possibility of adapting WMS system to cooperate with modern technologies that automate warehouse operations,
- possibility of easy interface with other ERP master systems,
- shortening the inventory time, thanks to the automatic identification of goods and the resulting lack of necessity to block the entire warehouse,
- constant information on available stock, taking into account all attributes of goods, such as batch, expiry date, etc.,
- the ability to control the work of warehousemen by recording each operation with the user ID of the user who performed the activity,
- implementation of a storage strategy such as FIFO, FEFO, LIFO.
As you can see in examples above, the advantages of implementing ibcsTiger system are so many that listing them would take a lot more space than the average length of an article. One thing is certain: when creating ibcsTiger system, we were guided by the needs and expectations of employees of the logistics industry, which we met during our several years of improving IT systems for warehouse management. Thanks to this, we were able to create a WMS system that end users rate as the best on the market.